2008-06-10

Swedish summer

I don't mind have to work when work means you have to spend time in your studio located near the water.

The evening tea on the bridge...

The view over the lake (Lake Malaren that makes Stockholm the beautiful watery city it is).

And some company by the water...


But hey, wait... what does this reminds me of? 
Yep, I know, the embroidery I found the other day... Let's see if I can make the picture even more dreamlike.
I need one more swan...
Some surreal surroundings...
Done! 
(I love playing with photoshop!) (Much more fun doing that then spending the evening cleaning the kitchen drawers. ;-) )


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Nejdå jag blir inte det minsta lilla avundsjuk på din utsikt på jobbet. Själv kan jag ju se ut över Mäster Samuelsgatan och Klaratunneln och istället för fågelkvitter kan jag lyssna till studenter på flak...

:-)
Lillemor